Terms and Conditions
You may use the Content only for your personal use. You may not publish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise reproduce the Content, including but not limited to the underlying data, in any form, to anyone, whether or not you accept compensation for doing so. You may save data and charts to your hard drive or other storage media, and you may print data and charts out onto paper, and manipulate them in any way you like, provided that you do so for your own use, and do not distribute the charts or data to others.
To the extent that the Tokyo Traders Club website contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other message or communication facilities (collectively, “Forums”), you agree to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Forum, you shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene or unlawful material or information;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices, or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded;
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services or conduct or forward surveys, contests, spam, or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Repeat violators (and, at TTC’s sole discretion, one-time violators) are subject to having their access terminated, without waiver of any other remedies available at law or equity.
You acknowledge that all your communications in Forums are public and not private communications. Further, you acknowledge that chats, postings, conferences and other communications by other users are not endorsed by TTC, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by TTC.
You agree that TTC may monitor your postings to the Forums to comply with any necessary laws, regulations or government requests, and as reasonably necessary to protect itself and its users, and for any other legitimate business purpose.
TTC reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any content of the Forums received from users, including without limitation bulletin board postings. TTC reserves the right in its discretion to deny any user access to this website or any portion thereof without notice.
You may not copy or modify TTC’s Java applets or other software, except as necessary for your personal use of the software consistent with this agreement. You may make one backup copy for archival purposes of the executable version of any software that you have purchased from TTC, and you may use the software on multiple machines, provided that the software is not used on more than one machine at any particular time.
You may not use any “robot,” “spider,” “scraper,” or other automatic device, or a program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the Web pages, data or content found on this site, without the prior written permission of TTC.
TTC makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the information made available through the Content is accurate and up-to-date. Mistakes and accidents do happen, though, so before trading, you should confirm the accuracy and timeliness of information you receive through any TTC Content against that provided by another source.
As a condition of using any TTC Content, you agree that TTC will not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to lost profits, trading losses and damages) that result from inconvenience, delay or loss of the use of the Content, or inaccuracy of the information provided through or comprising an Content, even if TTC has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and regardless whether the claim for such damages is based in contract, tort, indemnity, or some combination, or otherwise.
TTC makes no express or implied warranties (including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use) regarding information provided through or comprising any TTC Content. All Content, including but not limited to the data, are provided to you “as is.” Although they are obtained from sources believed to be reliable, they are not guaranteed.
Neither TTC nor any TTC Representative is an investment, legal, or tax advisor, and none of the information available through TTC Content is intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice. Nothing provided through any TTC Content constitutes a solicitation by TTC of the purchase or sale of securities.
For users who have signed up for services that require payment, and by providing a credit card number or bank account number, the user agrees that TTC may charge the member’s account for the right to access the information on the site as specified by the user at time of sign-up. The user’s account will be charged on a regular billing cycle. It is the responsibility of the user to cancel their subscription. There are no refunds.